Investments For Children
HomeChildren's InvestmentsFrequently Asked QuestionsAbout UsContact Us

Child Trust Fund

Do you have a child who was born between (and including) the 1st September 2002 and the 2nd January 2011 who is resident in the UK and eligible for Child benefit?

If so then you should have received your Child Trust Fund voucher from the government which can be used to open a CTF on behalf of your child. You can then contribute up to £3600 tax free into the account to help build up a lump sum of money for when the child reaches adulthood.

Like the
Junior ISA Account, the funds held within the Child Trust Fund can be accessed by the child only and only when they reach 18 years of age.

If you are looking to use your voucher to open a CTF or already have a Child Trust Fund but feel it is not performing as well as it could be then why not consider opening/transfering a CTF with Family Investments.

They are one of the UK’s leading Child Trust Fund and Junior ISA providers and currently look after more than 1.7million customers money totaling more than £3billion worth of funds. They offer a great range of children’s investments.

Click here to visit the Family Investments Website. (Opens in a new window).


Investments For Children     ::     Children’s Investments     ::     Junior ISA     ::     Best Childrens Savings Accounts
Childrens Unit Trusts     ::     Transfer Child Trust Fund To Junior ISA     ::     Child Trust Fund     ::     Investment Jargon Buster
Junior ISA Regulations     ::     FAQ’s     ::     About Us     ::     Contact Us     ::     Resources     ::     Terms & Conditions